Forward your CTC email to Gmail
Once you set up a Gmail account, we recommend adding your CTC webmail email address to your new email account. This will allow all new incoming emails to your CTC address to appear in your Gmail Inbox. Please be aware that this forwarding will stop after the CTC email address is deactivated. We recommend backing up your important emails before proceeding with this step.
2. Click the Gear Icon in the top right corner and click "See All Settings."
3. Click "Accounts" at the top of Settings menu.
4. In the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click "Add a Mail Account"
5. Enter your full CTC email address and click "Next"
6. Enter your CTC email password.
7. Make sure the Port is set to 995. Then click "Add Account".
8. Select No, and click "Finish" to finalize the process.
Once forwarding is set in place, all emails from ctcweb.net that are forwarded to your new Gmail email will be highlighted in grey. We recommend you reply to those emails to let them know your email address is changing. When you reply, it will correspond with your Gmail email. This change of email address notice will help with your transition.